Hello
my famiry! Soooo, Ateh May and I were talking tonight and decided that
we should challenge ourselves to lose weight and get fit and healthy.
Here's what we're thinking so far. Please comment, add your
thoughts/opinions, or just chime in if you want to participate!
1. Challenge starts DECEMBER 1, 2012
2. Ends JUNE 1, 2013
3. Adults only
4. All participants will put $5 a month into a "pot."
5. On June 1st the winner will win that "pot"
We're not sure how to make this a fair challenge yet, but we will let you know once we hear from all who want to participate.

I thought the post would be better here on our "adventure" page. So as Aaron said, we should start on Jan. 1, 2013. Anybody disagree? Also, we still need input on the rules and such. Here is a link to the height and weight chart that we were looking at.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm#frame
Jan 1 is much better! That's what I said... We have to go through Christmas and such. To much temptations.. Hehe
ReplyDeleteSo we are starting on Jan. 1 and Sabrina and EJ are our judges. Now we just have to get everyone motivated to participate! So far we've decided to judge by percentage and we'll send in our numbers every month. Let's get healthy! :)
ReplyDeleteI still haven't talked to Eileen or Elison.. Cuzin is on the fence.. gotta find out how I coukd push her this way.
ReplyDeleteI still haven't talked to Eileen or Elison.. Cuzin is on the fence.. gotta find out how I coukd push her this way.
ReplyDeleteYeah, well it looks like we're the only ones reading this.
ReplyDeleteYup sure does.. ima send the link to eileen n soners again..
ReplyDeleteYup sure does.. ima send the link to eileen n soners again..
ReplyDeleteYAY! Good healthy choice brother. :) I knew you would.... now too work on the others!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Good healthy choice brother. :) I knew you would.... now too work on the others!
ReplyDelete