Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This Weekend

So here are the directions for Friday when you guys come from Hanford and Lemoore. Instead of getting on the 405, stay on the I-5. The 405 will be closed from 12:00 AM on Friday to dusk on Monday, but it would be best to just not take the 405 at all on Friday. After that last direction, #11, call EJ or Sabrina.

2.Merge onto I-5 S.
3.Keep RIGHT to take CA-170 S toward HOLLYWOOD.5.9 mi
4.Take US-101 S toward LOS ANGELES.10.2 mi
5.Take the CA-110 N exit, EXIT 3B, toward PASADENA/I-110 S/SAN PEDRO.0.07 mi
6.Merge onto CA-110 S toward I-110/HARBOR FWY/SAN PEDRO.2.1 mi
7.Take EXIT 20C toward ADAMS BLVD.0.2 mi
8.Merge onto I-110 S via the exit on the LEFT.20.7 mi
9.Turn LEFT onto N GAFFEY ST/CA-110. Continue to follow N GAFFEY ST.1.6 mi
10.


Turn
LEFT onto W 22ND ST.
  • W 22ND ST is just past W 21ST ST
0.3 mi
11.


Take
the 2nd RIGHT onto S PACIFIC AVE.
  • If you reach BARBOUR CT you've gone a little too far














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.